domingo, 29 de diciembre de 2013

Regalitos navideños ::: Christmas presents

He hecho unas cosillas de regalo. La primera es un bolso de patchwork con el kit que compré en The Creative Craft Show en Manchester. El asa de piel la compré online en bags-claps.

I have made a few things for Christmas. The first one is the bag from the patchwork kit bought at The Creative Craft Show in Manchester. I bought the leather bag handle online from bags-claps.




Con más detalle, tiene 4 bloques de aplicaciones, 2 de nine patch y pieceo.

In detail, it is made from 4 appliqué blocks, 2 nine patch ones and piecing.



Tengo unas compañera de trabajo muy apañadas y quería tener un detallito con ellas, así que les he hecho unos broches.

My workmates are lovely and I wanted to thank them with a little present, so I have made some brooches.









Felices fiestas y hasta pronto

Season greetings, see you soon


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario