domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

Mi primera falda ::: My first skirt

Terminó mi curso de costura del college y con él mi segundo proyecto, una falda. De líneas casi rectas, con dos pinzas traseras y cremallera. El patrón es de Simplicity comprado en Amazon.

My dressmaking course is finished and with it my second project, a skirt. Nearly straight lines, with two back darts and zip. The pattern is from Simplicity purchased on Amazon.


La tela vaquera la compré en mi mercadillo local por 2 euros. Está un poco arrugada del viaje.

I bought the denim fabric at my local flea market for 2 euros. It is quite wrinkled from the travel.


Aquí se ve la cremallera exterior, la compré en un pack en Etsy en esta tienda que os recomiendo, tiene cosas monísimas a muy buen precio.

Here is the exterior zipper, I bought it a pack in this shop on Etsy which I strongly recommend, it has the cutest things at a great price.


Hasta pronto

See you soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario